Skincare // Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

1 comment

Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit, £15.50 - FeelUnique.com


I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother, in the beauty world, knows what this product is and what it does. 

I have seen it raved about for years by the likes of Zoella, Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) and Barbara (The Persian Babe) just to name a few so when my skin started to break out and play up, I decided it was time to really get my skincare regime in order.
I ordered my Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish Starter Kit from Feel Unique and in the starter kit you get 100ml of the product in this gorgeous bottle, two muslin cloths and a little Liz Earle zip pouch to keep it in which I find is really hand for travelling.

The two muslin cloths are brilliant, although they feel rough to the tough and quite stiff on first feel, once you submerge them in water they become very pliable and easy to use. They aren't incredibly soft on the skin but they aren't rough, they are just enough to be able to use for a very gentle daily exfoliation. I use one of the cloths for 2 washes maximum before swapping it out for the other one and then I put the dirty cloth in the washing machine just to stop any bacteria that may have gathered from being spread back onto my face.

I've been using my cleanser for just over a month and a half now and the improvements in my skin are incredible. I have less pigmentation, less blemishes and also reduced red marks after a blemish has started to reduce in size.

The cleanser is so soft on the skin but still very good at removing and dissolving every bit of makeup. The way I like to use it is to go in with a makeup remover on the face first, such as Estee Lauder's Take It Away and then wipe everything off with a Simple face wipe. There isn't much need for this step, it just ensures my skin is free of all makeup before I put my moisturisers on. I have quite large pores which easily block up so doing this step first really helps to keep them clog free.

This cleanser really is one to rant and rave about and I highly suggest giving it a go if you haven't already as it's suitable for all skin types.

What do you think of this cleanser? Have you tried it? Have you tried anything else from the Liz Earle range? Leave a comment below :)

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing. I’m so pleased the product seems to be working for you. I’m not in a rush to buy it myself though as I sometimes get reactions to new skin products. Nice to hear about it from your point of view though. Best wishes and happy blogging! :-) xxx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig