TAG // The Soundtrack to my Life

Leave a Comment

The Soundtrack to my Life Tag is a tag that asks numerous questions revolving around music which was created by Lily Melrose & Zoe LDN. Click here to view Zoe's Answers & here to view Lily's answers


I've also been a lover of music, not one specific genre either, but not necessarily a "I like everything" type of person. As soon as I saw this tag, created by Zoe & Lily, I really wanted to do it and I've no idea why it's taken me so long to get around to it! So I'll stop waffling and get into the questions...
Song you listen to when you're happy?
My favourite song to listen to when I'm happy - at the moment - is Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars. The song I listen to when I'm happy that s a go to song for me is probably Bye Bye Bye - N*SYNC just because it's so cheesy and old, it makes me laugh.

Song you listen to when you're sad?

I tend not to do the whole "I'm sad lets put a song on" type thing but i'm i am in the mood for music when I'm sad it's probably Charlie Simpson's Young Pilgrim album that I'll listen to, or Stone Sour - Wicked Game.

What song will you have at your wedding?

I haven't really thought about it, maybe something soppy and cliche like "I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston" or something outrageous like Sugar Hill Gang - Apache (Jump On It.) dance moves à la Fresh Prince. I just haven't put much thought into that one!

What song do you dance around the house to?

If I'm home alone I usually just put music channels on and listen to those whilst I'm doing whatever I'm doing. If I'm in my room I'll usually play a random playlist. One song I'm really loving at the moment - it's not very dance-y but it's a song that gets me hyped - is Bad Company - Five Finger Death Punch

Song you play on your headphones when out and about?
I'm really loving Catfish & the Bottlemen's new album, so I play that a lot. I also like to put my phone on shuffle and just see where it going. Beyonce - 7/11 is a fim fave at the moment.

Song you listen to when you're angry?

When I'm angry I tend to listed to "heavier" music such as Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit & Five Finger Death Punch

Song you'd have at your funeral?
This is another that I haven't really put much thought into, I can't name any particular songs, but it'd definitely be something slow, probably acoustic.

Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?

Anything by One Direction, Blank Space - Taylor Swift, Under Control - Calvin Harris & Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars. Or anything from Pendulum/Knife Party

The last song you listened to?

Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande & The Weeknd

Your karaoke song?

I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor. Such a tune.

What song do you work out/exercise to?

If I did exercise regularly/in the gym (haha) I'd listen to upbeat things Calvin Harris.

Song with the most memories attached?

There isn't a specific song but a few bands spring to mind.  A lot of memories are attached to Good Charlotte, Taking Back Sunday, The Killers, Rage Against The Machine and so many more.

Song that makes you cry?

Yellow - Coldplay

Song you hate the most?

Probably Hello Kitty - Avril Lavigne

Your favourite song of all time?

My favourite song of all time definitely has to be MakeDamnSure - Taking Back Sunday. Their Louder Now album was by far their best in my opinion & the ones before that. It is certainly my top song, ever.



That's the soundtrack to my life tag! If you want to do this tag, go ahead, make sure you tweet me @aliciajadex93 and let me see your answers!

Do you like any of the songs/bands I listed? What did you think of my choices? Leave a comment!


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig