12 Days of Beauty: Day 7 - EOS Lipbalm

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!

If you would like to read my full review of the EOS Lipblam, please click here.

I'd seem EOS everywhere, I've always wanted one, what made it even more enticing was the fact they're not readily available in the UK. So when I went to Manchester Selfridges and saw them I pounced on this one and I haven't looked back since. No regrets.
Eos is an American brand and crops up in Miley Cyrus' music videos quite often, but that's not what started me wanting one, the fact they're round and so cute made me lust after this little baby for a few years before I finally got my hands on one, I was originally going to buy one from Amazon but I didn't want to have to pay near £8 for a lipbalm when they're only £4.99 from Selfridges (when I got mine, prices may have changed.)

They're super moisturing, smell beautiful and the packaging is super cute, they're real gems to add to you lipbalm collection and I'm happy I finally found one!

What do you think of this product? Let me know!

Happy New Years Eve!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig