12 Days of Beauty: Day 6 - Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!

You can read my full of Benefit Hoola here, if you would like to view that first!

Benefit Hoola has been on my list forever, it's described as the perfect "shadow" bronzer for paler people but can also work on many other skin tones. Being of the pale girl club, I decided it was a must for me to try as my Sleek bronzing kit was starting to turn me a little orange during this colder (and paler) months.
You get 8g of product for £24.50 which to be honest is nothing, I've had it since October and after almost daily use I have hit pan already, which to me is a little soon, or is that just me?

Other than that the of Hoola colour is perfect, if applied with a light hand, it's good for contouring to get that chiseled cheek bones look or you can use it to give some effortless colour on laid back makeup days.

I really do love this product, luckily for me I work in Debenhams so can get it on a discount but I doubt I'd be restocking very often if I had to pay full price all the time!

What do you think of this Benefit Hoola Bronzer? Let me know!


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig