12 Days of Beauty: Day 3 - Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!

I have a full review of Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory here, if you would like to read that first.

I have always stuck to my MaxFactor FaceFinity when it comes to drugstore/highstreet foundations but this year, when I went to Boots and saw my tried and true was sold out, I moved on to the Revlon stand and saw the Colorstay foundation and I can't believe I haven't tried it before.
The Colorstay I chose is for combination/oily skin and it lasts around 7/8 hours on my skin before it starts to slip and slide, it claims 24hrs but it definitely doesn't live up to those claims.

It gives lovely coverage, the colour match is brilliant for me which is unusual for drugstore foundations and the packaging is really sleek, it's overall a fab product and a fab product find.

What do you think of this product?



Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig