12 Days of Beauty: Day 2 - Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush

Leave a Comment

12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!

I have a full review of the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Peach Passion here. If you'd like to read that first, then click away.

I'd never ventured far into the Estee Lauder cosmetic range other than Double Wear foundation, so when I was buying my usual Double Wear I decided I buy another item to qualify for the gift with purchase and you can't go far wrong with a coral blush!
I have recently stocked up on another one of these beauty's and its currently sitting in my cupboard just waiting to be opened, which will be very soon as I've majorly hit pan on my old one.

It's a lovely coral colour with hints of shimmery to give a nice glow to your cheeks and it's perfect for all skin tones all year round which is why it's a firm favourite.

The packaging is beautiful, you get plenty of product (mine lasted 9 months of daily use) and you also get a little blush brush inside the package too making it perfect for chucking in your bag on a busy day or a night out!

That was my Day 2 favourite! What do you think of this product?

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig