12 Days of Beauty: Day 1 - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Leave a Comment


12 Days of beauty is an on going series, one post per day, of my favourite (and a few not so favourite) beauty products from 2014. It's in no particular order. It will go on from 25th December till 5th January - coinciding with the 12 days of Christmas!

I have a full review of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade here if you would like to read that first to get an idea of what the product if like, if you don't already know.
Merry Christmas!

Anastasia Beverly Hills has really had a good year, rightly so with a menu of amazing products lined up. I only heard of the Anastasia's brand around the start of this year (2014) when I first ventured into buying the products and the first product I bought was the Anastasia Brow Wiz, which is a phenomenal product in itself.

After that ran out I thought Id go for the pomade as I prefer the gel type formula for filling in my brows and I'm so glad I did, I've used it every single day since I got it and I still have pretty much all of it left.

It stays all day, doesn't transfer and just works like a dream! So that was my first favourite of 2014, what do you think of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig