FASHION // Keeping Warm During Winter

Leave a Comment


L-R: Tunic, New Look - £9.99 // Flannel Shirt, New Look - £12.99 (Old) // Coat, George @ ASDA - £30 // Tights, H&M - £7.99 // Boots, George @ ASDA - £20 // Earrings, Unknown - I have similar ones from New Look - £5.99 // Burgundy Velvet Choker, £1.99 - eBay // Bag, New Look - £22.99.

During these Wintery months, all I want is to be comfortable and warm, I would go out in my duvet if I could. No joke...


Since that isn't really an option here is an outfit I've been loving recently. I've invested in a warm coat with a hood as my other coat was more of a jacket with fur trim, fashion statement sort of thing. No my new coat is my baby and although it is still quite fashionable I mainly bought it for the warmth and practicality. 

Same with the boots, these boots aren't my exact pair, mine have two zips on the side but these ones are very similar - I couldn't find a picture of mine online as i bought them instore at ASDA so I'm not sure if you can get them online but hey ho. These are my first ever pair of ankle boots, I'm not a knee high sort of person as I'm quite short so they never seem to look right on me, these boots are study, warm and quite pretty with the gold hardware.

The tartan flannel shirt and tunic are just really basic staple pieces in my wardrobe you can wear them together with numerous different accessories or separate to create so many different looks so I will definitely always have a few flannels and tunics in my wardrobe!

What're you loving this winter?

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig