BEAUTY // My Top 3 Eyeliners

Leave a Comment



Eyeliner is an essential item in my makeup bag/collection. I love a good wing, what can I say? Whether it's blue, pink, brown or classic black, I love 'em.

I have tried numerous eyeliners and numerous different formulas and I've whittled it down to my favourite three which luckily, for  variety purposes, are all different formulas/mechanisms that will suit everyone!

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Pen in Black Shock, £8.99 - Boots
This is the newest edition to my liner collection and possibly one of my favourites. It's easy to use, creamy formula, pure black and lasts a really long time. I'm not sure whether it's waterproof but it lasts well on me and I have quite watery eyes sometimes and it really stays put. I bought this after the hype around Benefit's They Real Gel Liner Pen and thought this was basically the drugstore/budget version which I still think it is. I can't say for definite though as I haven't tried the Benefit one. From what I've read though it's just the formulas of the actual gel that differs and the mechanism is all the exact same!

Soap & Glory Super Cat Felt Eyeliner Pen, £6 - Boots
I bought this after rave reviews and wasn't let down. It's pointed applicator makes it super easy to get a perfect cat flick. The formula is easy to work with and really opaque. I've had mine the best part of a year ad it's still going strong after a few months of everyday use.

Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner in Infinity, £18 - Very.co.uk
The creamiest most black and long lasting liner ever. This liner is perfect for dramatic eye looks, day to day eye looks or kooky creative and fun eye looks. It's super super opaque, glides on and stays on. I apply it with the Real Techniques Silicone liner brush and it's the perfect duo for perfect looking liner!


There's my top picks! Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!


Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig