NEW ADDITION // MAC Myth - Satin Lipstick

Leave a Comment




MAC Myth, £15.50 - Debenhams.com

Nude lipsticks are good for any look, you can use it to make a smokey eyed look more wearable to just to make a "no -makeup" makeup look a little more dressed up.

I have only recently go into wearing nude lipsticks and so wanted to expand my collection as I have a million and one bright colours, lip tints and so on but no actual nude lipsticks, up until recently, so when Debenhams announced £5 off all lipsticks on Tuesday 29th July I knew I had to go and buy one and I bought MAC Myth for £10.50, but I've listed to full price above.

Myth is described as light and neutral nude lip and has a earthy undertone so it is pretty much a light brown.  You can see what it looks like on my lips above and it is very light coloured. I do prefer to wear it with a lip liner otherwise it can look like "concealer lips" but I really do love it.

I will do a full review soon!

Have you tired Myth? Let me know in the comments below!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig