BEAUTY // Ten Minute Work Face

Leave a Comment




No one has time in the morning to get on a full face of makeup before work, more to the point I doubt anyone actually wants to in the current heat.

I have recently mastered the art of doing my makeup in ten minute as opposed to 45 and have indeed cut down the number of products drastically from about a million, to under 10. The thing that takes me the longest to do is probably my eyebrows and I like to get them just right.

After I've washed my face I've recently been applying my St. Tropez Everyday Face GRadual Tan in Light/Medium to give me a little bit of colour. I then use my Benefit POREfessional and Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream with SPF 15 in Light and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set it. On my brows I use Sleek's Brow Kit in Fair and Maybelline's Brow Drama Brow Sculpting Mascara. I've been loving using my Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice for contour and blush as the colour tie in really well with my eye makeup when I use the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette and the colours I usually use are shade 3 in the crease and underneath the bottom lash line and shade 6 from the inner corner to 3/4 of the way across the lid and just blend it all out (the shadows don't have names so I just counted which one they were in the palette) I also use the Eyeko Lash Curlers, Benefit's They're Real! Mascara and Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme Mascara. I usually just put lip balm or something similar on my lips when I'm going to work and the one I've been using at the moment is EOS lip balm in Summer Fruits and that's me done!

It literally takes me ten minutes and lasts me a good 6 hours of wear due to the amount of mattifying products I use to keep my face shine free. It's and easy yet dramatic looking makeup look for days where you can't really be bothered but want to look like you made some sort of effort!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig