BEAUTY // The Day Off Face.

Leave a Comment







Makeup is a great love of mine, yet working in a retail store with air con that doesn't do f-all, I barely wear a full face as it's not really necessary for work, so on my days off - when I'm going out - I like to do something more exciting and fun and this is what I came up with!

The products I used were Benefit's POREfessional Primer, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream,  Makeup Revolution Concealer palette in Light, Sleek Brow Kit in Light, Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent, Makup Revolution Blush & Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice, Illmasqua Precision Gel Liner in Infinity, Collection Creme Puff Matte Lip Cream in Cotton Candy, Benefit They're Real! and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara.

I only pictured the basics here as I didn't want an over crowded picture but that's basically everything I wore. Despite having oily skin I actually prefer the normal version of the Maybelline BB Cream as the oily skin version doesn't suit my skin tone (even though I have both versions in light the oily one turns me orange) and it also makes me more oily? Weirdly.

I really enjoyed this makeup look as it was a lot more fun and dramatic that my usual everyday look, I will do a post on my ten minute work makeup in due course but for now, see you next time!

Do you use any of these products? What's your opinion on them? Let me know in the comments!

Love Alicia x

Why not also keep up with me and my blog on social media? Alicia Jade is also active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig