REVIEW // MUA Cosmetics Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

2 comments


Hey!


During the summer, and all year round in my case, we all love glowing and healthy looking skin right? Normally my go to, holy grail, product for this is MAC Soft and Gentle but the price tag often puts me off using it as I don't want to have to keep buying it, although it lasts forever but my point is I wanted an alternative.

I bought MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter from Superdrug for £3, bargain, and wanted to see if it lived up to the hype of my Soft and Gentle favourite.

I apply highlighters either with a fan brush or with my RT contour brush to the tops of my cheekbones, cupids bow, little on the forehead and half way down the bridge of my nose, basically wherever the sun hits naturally to give myself a natural sunkissed glow.

This highlighter has a pink/champagne iridescence to it which is beautiful and it goes on very easily, however I do find the powder, isn't loose or powdery at all so I feel like not a lot comes off in one swipe so you have to really get your brush up in there, if you know what I mean...minds out of the gutters please.

The colour pay off is beautiful but the effort to get it isn't so wow. Soft and gentle you literally have to tap the brush and the payoff is immense which is what I love about it. Regardless of the effort you have to put in this highlighter is really pretty especially for £3 so I would definitely recommend it if you were looking for a cheaper high street powder highlighter!

Have you eve tried this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I have to agree its very pretty, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, especially for the price tag :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig