UPDATED REVIEW // MaxFactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation in 40 Light Ivory

Leave a Comment


Hey!

This foundation has a lot of hype recently and I did a review of the next shade up to the one I have here which is Warm Almond 45 and you can read that review by clicking here.

This foundation is my staple, a constant in a world of makeup that I'm uncertain about, I can always trust this one to suit me fine and go on like a dream for simple daytime looks. (I have my Estee Lauder double wear for time that are a little more demanding such as nights out.)

This foundation claims to have 3-in-1 properties boasting a primer, concealer and foundation in one product. It also has an SPF of 20 giving your skin a little bit of protection on those sunnier days. The coverage is a firm medium, if you apply a normal/2 pumps sized amount but you can sheer it out or build it up to get your prefered coverage, without it going cakey. I wouldn't say that this has a massive amount of "primer & concealer" in it like it claims to have but it does cover blemishes and has a longer staying power on my skin than most other foundations, so there is some element of primer and concealer type ingredients in there which for me is perfect.

It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin which some foundations can so this is why it's perfect for me, my skin would not cope with heavy or greasy it would just break out and over produce oil like it'd gone made so I definitely steer clear of those two elements.

The colours of this foundation are good but not amazing, there are 6 shades which go from "40 Light Ivory" which is my shade, to "80 Bronze" in the UK or "85 Caramel" In other countries, I'm not too sure which though! The shade range is pretty poor as darker skinned people would not be able to use this product since the shading range is so light but if you can find your shade I would definitely go and get it or try it. It's perfect for us pale girls struggling to find our way amongst the drugstore foundations!

The only down sides, apart from the shade range, that I have with this is that fact that it doesn't really prime, my skin is oily like i've said so without further a further priming product I would get probably about 3 hours wear, whereas if I put a primer underneath, it'll last all day with maybe one touch up after 6/7 hours which to me is fantastic but kind of doesn't do what it says it will but that isn't much of an issue for me. The price also puts me off a bit as it's a drug store foundation but costs £12. I can get a MAC foundation for £10 extra which is shocking as most drugstore apart from REvlon are around the £7.99-9.99 mark so £11.99 made me gasp a little.

There we have it, my updated review of my holy grail drugstore foundation, it's not perfect but it's as close as I'm going to get I feel! Have you tried this foundation? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig