REVIEW // Barry M Summer Love Shadow & Glow Palette

Leave a Comment



Hey!

I've been diving into the world of palettes recently as they're just so convenient to have in my kit/personal collection. I was browsing around Superdrug the other week and came across this Barry M palette which caught my eye as it's just so summery!

Using this palette you can create a soft, summery look with the six pretty pastel shadows and dewy golden highlighter. It comes equipped with 2x double ended applicators, but I don't use them I prefer to use my finger for this palette as it doesn't come out very pigmented with a brush. The 6 shadows and highlighter weigh 9.2g in total which isn't a lot but this palette is a bargain at only £6.49 especially for what you get in it.

The colours are very shimmery so if you're into mattes it wont be for you but it's good to have in your collection for when you feel like going for something light and different. Other than that there is a good choice of pastels for the Summer looks. The packaging goes perfectly with the contents and even has a large mirror on the inside which is a bonus. The packaging looks especially nice in my clear makeup storage trays. The highlighter that comes with it, I haven't used if I'm honest as I am a strong MAC MSF Soft & Gentle lover so can usually be found with that on the skin but it is a beautiful looking colour.

The only issues I have with this is the pigmentation, with a brush it'll take a good 5/6 goes to get it anywhere near showing up, hence why I use my finger. I just take a clean finger, rub it in the shadow and pat it onto my lid which I have always prepped with an eyeshadow base to help the shadows adhere and last longer. You do get a fair bit of fall out with this palette but I'm used to it after using MUA and ELF palettes and you can always just clean this up, I always highlight my under eyes after i've done my eyeshadow so I can wipe away any fall out and conceal it. Other than that, I do quite like this palette!

Have you tried one of the Barry M Palettes? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig