COLLECTION // MAC x The Simpsons in MAC & Marge

Leave a Comment

Hey!

As an avid watcher of The Simpsons and, what I would call myself, a superfan I couldn't contain my excitement when The Simpsons and MAC announced this collaboration on their twitters last week. The collaboration is going to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the well-loved family show and will focus on the shows most famous blue -haired mother, Marge Simpson.

The collection specifics haven't been revealed yet, as to what it will contain but there will definitely be some Blue's and Yellow's in there, that's a given! MAC have only revealed the teaser/visual picture above and the name of the collection which will be MAC x Marge and the collection should hit stores and online this Autumn.

I will definitely be getting my hands on some of this collection and cannot wait for more to be revealed, I will post more on this as it comes as this collection is definitely my favourite one to date!

Are you going to be getting some MAC x Marge goodies? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig