TOP 5 // My go to lipsticks this season.

Leave a Comment
   







1) L'Oreal Privee Collection in Cheryls Nude £7.99, Boots
2) Estee Lauder Pure Colour in Pinkberry (Gift With Purchase)
3) MAC Matte in Heroine £15, MAC Cosmetics
4) Illamasqua Matte in Immodest £16.50, Very.co.uk
5) MAC Matte in Candy Yum Yum £15, MAC Cosmetics

Hey!

I do one of these sections every season and just basically do a recap of the top 5 lipsticks I've been loving and getting a lot of use out of in each particular season. These lipsticks serve me well day and night may it be a natural face and bold lip for everyday or a smokey eye and nude lip for a night out, I like to mix and match them through day and night but I feel these colours really suit me well at the moment and definitely go with the season.

Cheryl's Nude
This is possibly my most used this month. If you've seen Anna (ViviannaDoesMakeup) and Lily (Lily Pebbles) talk about it you'll know it has that old granny parma violets smell but I actually don't mind it! I would suggest you do smell in store first though as it is a marmite time smell 9love it or hate it.) Other than that I can't fault it and it's a brilliant browny/peachy nude.

Pinkberry
I got this from a GWP at Debenhams and I'm super glad I chose this colour! It's a browny pink nude and suits my skintone perfectly and just makes make up look so effortlessly glam. Estee Lauder seems to have a reputation for being an older ladies brand but personally I love it! Definitely worth every penny.

Heroine.
This lipstick is my favourite, it's so pigmented and bold and looks great against my blonde hair/pale skin - if I do say so myself ;) It's matte but not super drying as you can see from the photo it has a slight sheen, that only lasts around 30 minutes and then it takes on it's matte form. Read my review >here.<

Immodest
Super super matte, no question about it - if you thought MAC Ruby Woo was drying, try Illamasqua! Personally I love matte lipsticks and have very good lips in terms of them not becoming dry easily so I suppose Im lucky that I don't really have to "prepare" for this type of lip formula. The colour is super neon and really flattering, this will definitely be a firm favourite through Summer '14.

Candy Yum Yum
Ah, the famous Barbie pink lipstick. This is such a summery shade that this will also become a 2014 summer favourite as well most likely. Definitely one of my go to lip colours when I'm feeling bold and girly. If you're a fan of a bold lift, this is a good one to go for! Ready my full review >here.<

Those were my top favourites - What're yours? Let me know in the comments below!


Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig