FAVOURITES // March

Leave a Comment






Hey!

So this month I've been trying a fair few new things and I've been loving the majority! Mostly lipsticks as you can see but still, good stuff. We all love a good lipstick right? I've been trying to venture into the world of nude lipsticks as opposed to my bold ones just because I feel I can't really wear bold lipsticks 24/7. Some people can pull it off, I however, cannot. So nudes made sense to venture into!

Moving on let's get these favourites started!

MAC Heroine £15, MAC Cosmetics
This has fast become my favourite lipstick of this season, it's vampy yet girly with deep purple tones and also hints of hot pink/blue undertones. It glides on like a dream, dries matte, moisturises and stays on for a very long time. Read my full review >here.<

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick in Pink Berry (Creme) GWP*, Debenhams
I got this with a set for purchasing other EL products and it's become a staple in my "everyday" routine. It's got a hint of pink with brown undertones making it the perfect nude to dinner dates, work and meetings because it's just so sophisticated you can wear it casually or dress it up with a smokey eye. Definitely one to look out for!

Illamasqua Immodest £16.50, Very.co.uk
This one's a little out of my comfort zone but I love it. It's a super neon pink with blue undertones and dries VERY matte. It can be forgiven for being super drying because the colour pay off and wear time is immense. If you're not into MAC Matte's such as Ruby Woo, this one won't be for you as it's even drier than that but with a little lip balm underneath it's fine for me!

Illamasqua Glissade (Glamore Collection) £16.50, Very.co.uk
Illamasqua meets pin up and boy did they do it well! The visual for this collection was stunning and being a beauty junkie I had to hop on the bandwagon of buying into a high end collection and I'm so glad i did because this colour and formula is stunning. Read my full review >here.<

Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush, £6.99, Boots
No words can describe how incredible this brush is. It makes gel liner so much easier and the nub is so thin you can really build up that line. Silicone nibs are great because they're hygienic and super easy to clean, which is why I've added this brush into my kit. If you haven't already, get this brush it will change your life!

Illamasqua Gel Liner in Infinity, £18. Very.co.uk
There isn't a creamier gel liner in the world. This is the blackest black liner I've ever seen, even blacker than Maybelline's gel liner offering which was my favourite before I found this, the love of my life it's super creamy and easy to apply yet when it dries, it really does set. It's also waterproof so wont come off if you get a bit emosh, however at the touch of make up remover is dissolves instantly. I don't know how they did it but Illamasqua really hit the nail on the head with this one!

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush in Peach Passion (shimmer) £25, Debenhams.
This blush is the most stunning thing I own. It's so luxurious and so pretty that I just couldn't say no to it. The packaging really got me loving this product as I'm a sucker for a pretty package but the product inside blew me away, it's highly pigmented and super flattering on my pale skin and the added gold flecks of shimmer really add to that sun kissed look on my face making this a perfect SS14 offering in my blush collection. 

Illamasqua Blush in Tweak, £18, Very.co.uk
When I first saw this blush on the website I knew I wanted it and then hen it arrived I wasn't so sure. It was super hot pink and I knew it was going to have me looking clown like...how wrong I was. With a dab of my blush brush and tap off the excess, buff this into your cheeks and you'll look great. Perfect for adding a little bit of natural colour back into the cheeks. Super highly pigmented so make sure not to rub your brush about in it for ages or you'll come out looking like you've been sharpied but if you do it just right, this blush looks so flattering and amazing. Due to it's deep/hot pink colour I really think this would suit any skin tone, used in the correct way.

There we have it, my March Favourites! Hope you enjoyed this post, what were your favourites this month? Leave me links below!



Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig