REVIEW: L'Oreal Studio Line Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray 200ml

Leave a Comment




L'Oreal Studio Line Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray 200ml, £3.69 - Boots

Hey!

Recently, haircare has become very important to me and probably at the forefront of my mind where beauty is concerned. This is because I dye my hair a lot and I want to keep my hair as healthy as I can as I don't want to wake up one day and for all my hair to be on my pillow! I also want my hair to grow a bit longer, here's hoping!!

I realised a while back that a heat protectant spray was missing from my hair regime and since I dry and straighten my hair on average every other day, this is pretty bad as I'm basically just asking for dry hair. I went to boots and picked this L'Oreal one up, I chose it as I used to use to it knew it was relatively good back then and also it was 2 for £4.50 so that pretty much sold me!

I've been using this for about 2 months now and can definitely notice the difference in my hair, it's a lot thicker and tamer after using this because I'm not drying my hair out so much so it has more life and moisture in it. I wouldn't say this is solely to blame for that, as I've been using a new shampoo which is really helping also but I've definitely been able to tell the difference since using it.

This product protects the hair up to 230 degrees and luckily mine only go to 220 (although I'm sure it's more because they're really old so I think the temperature regulator has gone mental.) So it'll pretty much protect hair from a range of straighteners which is pretty cool. The smell of it is really nice and fresh as well and it lingers in your hair to get rid of the "i've just straightened my hair" smell.

I really enjoy this product and am glad I picked it up again after so many years. Have you ever tried this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig