TAG: Blogger's Made Me Buy It

Leave a Comment
Image Source: weheartit


Hey! 

So I'm sure many of you have seen this tag around blogs and YouTube so I thought I'd give it a go myself! I got this from Kelsey Dawns lovely blog which you can view > Here!

(Also, I'm doing two posts today as this is just a tag! Still Sticking to my schedule!)

Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you rely on for reviews and swatches?
I have so many! I mainly watch YouTube videos so my favourites would have to be Jaclyn Hill, Nicole Guerrero and Casey Holmes! Favourite bloggers are probably Kayleigh from Couture Girl and Em from Em talks (amongst a million others, they're all fab!)

 Do you buy a product solely as a result of one review from a favourite blog, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I definitely look for more reviews and youtube videos. I like to see how it works on different skin types :)

 What is your favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
MAC Pro Longwear, no contest!!

What is your least favourite item that you ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, it hated everything about it...

 Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs?
POREfessional, They're Real!, MAC MSF Soft & Gentle, Anastasia Brow Wiz & Revlon Pink Pout

 Have you ever given into a blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Yes! Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Sad to say I really didn't get on with it. I want to try it again as I think I was inexperienced with my makeup application back then so I want to see if I'll get on with it on a second chance!

 Have you ever avoided a blogger hype? If so, which hype?
As Kelsey said, the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I find Rimmel foundations are too dark for me. Plus I'm an oily skinned gal so I have a fear of dewy looking skin haha!

 Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
Not everything, I tend to get sucked in by packaging so if I see something I like I'll usually buy it but I do like to do my research!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig