REVIEW: Collection Work the Colour Cream Eyeshadow Pencil

2 comments


Hey!

Collection Work the Colour Cream eyeshadow Pencil in Denim Diva - £3.19, ASDA.

Eyeshadow pencils are great for a number of things when it comes to doing your make up. Such as when you're in a hurry and don't have time to do mess around with colours and shadows and brushes you can just draw on your eyes, blend it out with your finger and go. You can even use them during halloween to changed the colour of your skin as I did with my NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. I have them in numerous colours including, silver, gold, white, shimmery white and this deep shimmery blue. I have done a review of my shimmery white pencil - called Vanilla Sky - here.

These pencil are extremely pigmented and really creamy and easy to blend. I prefer to use this pencil with a lighter blue or blend it with a white pencil to make the colour a little lighter as it is so dark that by the time I've added other colours I look like I have two black eyes! Applied correctly thought these pencils are brilliant bases for eyeshadows.

The pigmentation as i said earlier is brilliant and they have a good 8 hour wear if not longer. They don't slide off my oily lids which is a plus and they don't fade. 

Thee pencils are possibly my second favourite drugstore cream shadows next to the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo and they're really affordable too!

Have you tried this product before? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. The colour payoff is amazing for the price! I have oily lids too, this product sounds fab, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they're really worth the price! Oily lids can be a pain but this really does help keep the eyeshadow on! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig