So, 2013 is over and a LOT of beauty products made their way into my yearly favourites this year! as well as two unrelated favourites but I thought I'd try to include a variety of favourites not just beauty products!
I've split the products into sections to make it easier to read rather than one big jumble which isn't very attractive to read!
- L'oreal Skin Perfection Serum 30ml - This has done wonders for my pores, visibly reducing them so much. I remember before I used this I used to look in the mirror on a warm day and the size of my pores actually used to freak me out, not anymore!
- L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - I've mentioned this product many times this year and every time I've said I love it and I do, it removes make up so easily and so gently that I have no complaints with it. Read my review here.
- Avon Clear Skin Clear Emergency Instant Treatment Gel - Best spot treatment ever, scrap toothpaste and all those other wives tales and get on this! Apply it after your facial routine at night and then in the morning, poof! the spots gone! It's amazing.
- MaxFactor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation in Warm Almond 45 - This is my holy grail drug store foundation I love it to bits and it sits perfectly on my oily skin so thats a definite plus! Read my full review here.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Make Up in 1N2 Ecru - This is the first high end foundation I've ever bought and I've honestly never had a foundation like it. To read my full review click here.
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Perfect & Conceal Correcter in Light - Everyone and their dog have this concealer in the blogosphere/youtube land and I can definitely see why. I use it as a more of a highlight than a concealer but it really stays and covers my dark circles very well. read my review here.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 - As everyone knows, this is a fab concealer and I don't really need much product and it goes a very long way! REad my review here.
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream For Oily Skin in Light - Used mainly in the summer, this product served me well through many hot days working in a hot and sweaty restaurant!
- Soap & Glory Kiss Ass Concealer in Light - This is a heavy duty concealer for the undereye and blemishes and it also comes with a powder to set. I really like it as it covers red spots and zit really well! Read my review here.
- MUA Blush in Lolly - I needed a peachy/coral colour to add to my blush kit but I couldn't find this colour any until I saw it on the MUA site! It's highly pigmented and long lasting so for £1 I couldn't go wrong!
- Sleek FaceForm Palette in Light - I'd heard a lot of things about this palette and mainly good so I bought it and wasn't disappointed! Read my full review here.
- Sleek Eyebrow Kit in Light - This kit is a lot like the Benefit Browzings but a lot less pricey! The powder is so pigmented and stays all day so when I first got it I was really surprised!
- MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed - Known in the beauty blog/vlog world as the Naked 1 rip off/dupe whatever you wish to call it. I love all the colours and the neutrality of all the colours! read my review here.
- L'oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Palette in Disco Smoking - I bought this because I wante something different to all my neutral colours and thought the colour range was quite varied for a quad. The pigmentation is insane and the colours last forever so it was very good value! Read my full review here.
- Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - These shadow bases have been my rock when it comes to smokey eyes as the base really enhances the colour, I usually colour co-ordinate with my lid colour to the type of 24hr tattoo that I use and they work so so well. Read my full review here.
- Soap & Glory Supercat Felt Eyeliner Pen - This is the blackest of black eyeliner pens i've ever used. The nib is so study and it lasts me ages. A+++. Full review here.
- Maybelline BrowDrama Brow Sculpting Gel in Medium Brown - My fave brow gel! I don't know what I did without this as my brows are so unruly I must've looked mental but now, it is in my life and I am forever grateful. Read my full review here.
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara - Everyone knows how great this mascara is so there's no need for me to sing it's praises anymore but I really do love it! Read mt full review here.
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in RiRi Woo
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
- Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lip Gloss in Red Velvet
- Lush Popcorn Lipscrub
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, Powder, Contour & Base Shadow Brush, MAC 217, QVS Flat Shader and Barry M Fluffy brush - These are the brushes/tools that I have been reaching for the most/have loved the most this year. They really have changed the way I apply my make up on a day to day basis!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette - FAVOURITE scent ever, it's so fresh and sophisticated I honestly could live with my house smelling like this. If I found a candle with this scent I could die happy.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7 - I received this as a gift for writing a post about BT and I haven't put it down since. Being on BT broadband as a family anyway the post was relevant to me and definitely applied to my blog as it is on the internet...Receiving this in return was beyond awesome and I'm so lucky!
Other *December* Favourites.
Song: Avicii - Hey Brother
Drink - Costa Gingerbread & Cream Latte
Food - Gingerbread men
There we have it! My 2013 favourites! I hope you enjoyed!
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr
*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!