REVIEW: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation in 1N2 Ecru.

Leave a Comment




Hey!

We all have that point in life when we think, why can't I find my holy grail foundation?! This happened to me at the end of the summer because all my foundations either slid off my skin, broke me out or just didn't agree with me in general. the best drugstore/high street foundation I've found so far is Max Factors 3 in 1 which is actually pretty good to me!

However it wasn't perfect so my quest continued! I posted a picture on Instagram (I can't for the life of me remember what of) and someone told me to purchase this as they "swore" by it.

So off I popped to Boots to get colour matched - you know, because it costs near on £30 - and I was matched to shade 1N2 Ecru which is a light neutral shade and is kinda similar to Ivory in the L'Oreal True Match shade range!

This foundation boasts a whopping 15 hour wear time whilst not rubbing off, transferring, slipping off the skin or settling into pores and whilst I wouldn't know about the 15 hour wear, since I was my make up off each night, it does stay for a good 9 hours but as expected it does tend to settle into my pores after around 7/8 hours which is still a phenomenal time for a foundation to last!

This foundation is possibly more suited to people with oily skin as it contains no oil, so it could possibly dry you out if you have dry skin already, but I'm sure a bit of moisturiser would sort this out!

Overall I am in LOVE with this foundation, its a perfect colour match, it does what it says, it's full coverage and it's not too heavy on the skin. What more could I want?

Have you tried this product? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig