My Skincare Routine

6 comments





Hey!

I've never been confident enough with my skin or my skincare routine to do a blog post about it, until now!

Daily I cleanse twice, use my skin perfection cream, moisturiser and then primer/spot zapper depending on day or night and I really feel like this has improved my skin. Yes I get the odd blemish and spot but no skin care regime is perfect and neither is anyone's skin but this what has been working for me recently!

I've listed below the things I use on my skin and in what order, in brackets are whether I use them in the day or in the night, if they're not labelled then I use them day & night :)

1. Garnier Pure Exfo-brush Face Wash
First, I'll use a face wipe to remove *most* of my make up then I'll soak my face and go over with this. Since my skin is so oily I always try and get face washes and exfoilators that are suited for my skin type as I don't want to throw my skins pH off balance and irritate it!

2. L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Water
After I've cleansed my face I'll remove any remaining make up with this micellar water which is probably my favourite make up removed of all time, in conjunction with this, this micellar water always works as a toner for the skin which just makes it even better!

3. L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum
As a person with quite large pores, I need something to close them up as much as possible, or shrink them. This is what this serum is aimed to do as well as evening out skin tone, which I think it does and it really helps make my skin glow and look healthier!

. Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream (Day)
Even though this moisturiser is called "moisture rich" I tend to use it more in the day rather than the night as I feel it really helps give my skin what it needs and helps it stay hydrated. I do have oily skin but I've found if i starve my skin of moisture then it has the reverse affect and my skin will create more oil to keep it hydrated, which I hate because then my make up just slides of so this is really important to me!

Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Moisturiser (Night)
During the night i do steps 1-3 and then go on with this moisturiser, even though this is supposed to "wake up your skin" I find it's more moisturising than my skin can cope with in the day so it's perfect for the night and again, it's oil free!

L'Occitane Immortalle Precious Cream (Night - eye cream)
This is quite a heavy moisturiser so I like to put it under my eyes are that's the only part of my face that get s little dry and tight. Also I wouldn't want to cake my eyes in moisturiser during the day in case they soaked it all up and looked puffy/swollen so using this at night really works well for me.

Avon Clear Skin Clear Emergency Instant Spot Treatment (Night)
No word of a lie, this stuff is amazing and it only costs 99p from Avon (which you can buy online, until recently I thought you had to have the catalogue!) I put it on a spot, over all my skincare routine, go to bed and when I wake up it's a mere red dot, no nasty dead cells in sight! I would thoroughly recommend this and will do a full review shortly.

So this is my skin care routine, nothing to fancy but it works brilliantly for me! What do you use on your skin? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. I'm intrigued to try that l'oreal serum for my large pores xxx www.alittlepersonalshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps to minimize them over time :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You've got the skincare routine down! I can be so lazy with mine :( I used the Garnier Exfo brush and it made my skin feel really clean after using it but ended up giving me breakouts so I had to switch to something much gentler.

    This post could be the kick up the backside I need to sort my skincare routine, so thanks :)

    I'd love if you had a little peek at my blog - www.rachael-skil.blogspot.co.uk - I'm glad you only follow ones you like. I've got no time for people who want to "follow 4 follow?" Madness!

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely got it sorted now! its taken a while but its sorted now haha. the garnier thing wasn't so good for me at the start but works wonders now! xxx

      Delete
  3. I've tried the L'Occitane Immortalle Precious Cream and really like it too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig