LIFE&BEAUTY POST | City Livin' ft MAC, Nando's, Harper Beauty Bazaar &more!

Leave a Comment
 *PICTURE HEAVY*


Hey!

As you guys know I've lived in Liverpool for about a year and a half now on and off for University and as much as Liverpool is probably the most amazing city ever, it doesn't come without it's stresses.

Being so far away from home I try and do whatever I can to relax, be it shopping, having a quiet night in, or having a meal with friends/my boyfriend when he comes down.

Now us girls know how much we love to shop and to pamper ourselves so I'm just going to list a few of my favourite place in the city to go to or where I buy some of my favourite relaxation items from!

Pamper Nights in





On my nights in I like to take my make up off, put a few candles on and relax watching my favourite TV show be it The Simpsons or my new found love for Sex In The City. I start by taking my make up off with a baby wipe, then I cleanse with my Garnier Oil Control Face Scrub. After this I use my L'Oreal Micellar 3 in 1 Purifying make up removed to take off anything left over, I then use my advanced correcting serum, my Neutrogena Visibly Clear moisturiser and then the L'Occitane Precious Cream as an eye cream to get extra moisture into them. After this I try and zap any spots with my Dr Spot. Then I grab myself a cuppa/hot chocolate, my favourite magazine - usually Look or Company - and I jump in bed!

Shopping Trips

There is no better place for a beauty blogger to buy beauty products that the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar in Liverpool. It offers brands from Laura Mercier to MAC to NARS all under one roof it is a place of myth and legend. I love to go here when I'm off out on a shopping trip to pick up those "treat" items of make up or even get some well needed pampering done. This Beauty Bazaar really does offer it's fair share of beauty products and pamerperings, the Bazaar recently announced that they will be doing Luxury Hen Weekends also for any lucky brides to be & their friends. To find out any more on these Luxury Hen Weekends just click >Here< and you can find out what selection of amazing offerings are available to make your hen weekend the best hen weekend possible!

I also love to go to MAC when I go out shopping, now I know there is a MAC in the Beauty Bazaar, but there's something about going into a MAC store that I find a novelty! Maybe it's because I'm fairly new to buying MAC make up! They have a large selection of amazing quality make up and other beauty products that I would just love to own all of! Retail therapy always helps me relax.

Dining out

We all love a good meal when we go out and for me the perfect choice is Nando's. it's friendly, it's delicious and affordable and you can go there for a quite meal with your boyfriend or for a pre-night out meal with friends. My personal favourite meal is the chicken breast wrap at medium hot with a side of spicy rice YUM!!! 

I find going out for a quite meal with people you are familiar with really calms your mood and make you realise you're lucky to be able to do this sort of stuff with people you've met through university! (As I did)


What are you favourite things to do to destress? Let me know!!

*Written in Association with Harvey Nichols - my opinions and views still remain 100% trust and honest.

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



*If you would like to advertise with me, check out the packages I offer on my Advertising page!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig