Autumn Lip Colours: Barry M in Black Cherry

4 comments




Hey!

So since tis A/W now and everyones pulling out their comfiest and warmiest clothes, it only makes sense to ALSO pull out our deepest and darkest shades of lippy right?

This lipstick right here is Black Cherry by Barry M and in my opinion it's a staple for this season! I wore it on a daily basis near enough last A/W and I'm so glad I can use it again this year!

I really want to try Rebel and Cyber by MAC but at £15 a pop I'm gonna have to wait a bit I think! This colour will definitely be my god to dark cherry red colour as I think it is definitely perfect!

The formulation of the lipstick is fab and it doesn'd bleed of your lips and it last quite a while!

It's a semi matte finish with a bit of sheen to it, definitely a great formulation as you can look matte but also keep your lips moisturised!


What do you think of this colour? Have you tried it/will you??

You can get Black Cherry in most Boots & Superdrug stores for £4.49

Alicia x 

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. this color is definitely fall appropriate! I probably wouldn't be daring enough to wear as I'm just getting into lippies, but would love to try something similar! x

    Eve x
    ChantellEve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :) try dabbing it on the lips and then adding a gloss to tone down the colour :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I have the shade Cranberry red and its kinda similar. Really nice bold colour, worth the price in my opinion, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig