REVIEW: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

2 comments


Hey guys!

So everyone in the blogosphere and their dogs have these new Maybelline Baby lips tubes so obviously I had to pick one up and OBVIOUSLY it was the pink one!

Baby Lips is a lip balm type product packaged like a lipstick. They moisturise your lips whilst, in some of the cases, leaving a nice tint on them. The on I picked up, Pink Punch, leaves a nice baby pink tint on the lips and smells delicious!

They leave your lips feeling really soft and moisturised and for £2.99 you really can't say no! They go on the lips like butter and leave a nice tint so you can get the lipstick effect whilst also caring for yours lips!

These come in a few different scents/flavours including mint which is colourless. I really want to try the rest from this range as from this one I feel like they're a really good product! 

Have you tried Baby Lips? Let me know! 

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I've heard mixed opinions on these but I picked one up yesterday anyway, anything pink I just can't resist! The colour pay off looks really good on you :)
    Love Holly x

    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't read any reviews I just bought it cause it was pretty haha! So glad I did :) love it! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig