REVIEW: Drugstore Mascara - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless

1 comment

Hey guys!

So i'm going to talk/tell you about my current favourite drug store mascara, it runs a close second to Benefit's They're Real and just about beats Rimmel's Day2Night mascara in my books.

As you probably wont know, because you don't stalk me, I use a mixture of mascara's when doing my make up, mainly the three I've just named above, as I think it gives me more definition and volume. Now I know I'm not the only one that does this! 

This mascara claims to have a "Grow Lash Complex" and says that it is a "Fibre Mascara" which is fab as this means that it'll make your lashes grow faster but in the mean time the fibres in the mascara will help your lashes look long as the firbres will build a "fake" lash on top of your natural lash. Pretty great right?

I definitely think this mascara works as well as it claims as I have noticed a difference in my lashes since I have been using it. Obviously not a large difference but they are longer. It will take some time to notice this difference, I have been using my for about 2 months now. It's really really black and pigmented and makes your lashes really pop and stand out when you wear it. I have noticed the fibres but only slightly. I don't really have a bad word to say about it!

For £7.99 this mascara is definitely worth it as you can never have too many right? Drugstore mascaras always seem to impress me, have you tried this mascara? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I was thinking of getting a second mascara, this one looks very good !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig