NOTD: Ciate Mini Caviar Manicure with "Shooting Star" and "Cookies and Cream"

Leave a Comment

Hey guys!

So this is a really exciting "Nails Of The Day" type post for me because this type of manicure is very new to me! I've never used Ciate nail polishes for one and 2 I've never used the little pearl things to decoarte my nails with! So when I purchased these (as a freebie in this months Marie Claire!!!) for only £2.50 I couldn't wait to paint my nails! I'm not sure if other colour were available but you can always check!

For some reason I always end up painting my nails at night, I think it's because I find it relaxing and at night is usually when I get the most time to myself for "me time." 

Anywaysss, I hope you like this post, what do you think of my nails?! Have you tried this type of manicure? Let me know! :) 

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig