My Summer Lip Colour Picks (with swatches)

2 comments


 L-R: MAC Pink Pearl Pop, Seventeen BeeHive, Rimmel Pink Blush, Rimmel Coral In Gold.

L-R: Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake, Topshop Ohh LaLa, Rimmel Apocalips Celestial.

Hey guys!

I've seen a few of these posts going around and thought I throw in my own two cents! These are my favourite colours that I've been wearing day to day recently!

They're mainly creamy lipsticks, in fact I don't think I've included any matte ones! I like subtle lipsticks in the summer months, I enjoy lipsticks that don't feel heavy on my lips and that you can build up from sheer - full cover. All these lipsticks are extremely pigmented and I've actually done reviews on some of them, I'll leave the links to those at the bottom of this post.

  • MAC Creme Sheen Lipstick in Pink Pearl Pop - This lipstick is a bright baby pink and is really creamy and long lasting, it was my first MAC purchase!
  • Seventeen Lipstick in BeeHive - I saw Barbara from The Persian Babe review this and say it was a dupe for MAC Hue so I bought it and its a perfect nude colour and it's really creamy and so inexpensive.
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush - I bought this AGEEESSS ago and have always loved it, love the smell even more but when I recently saw Nicole Guerriero from YouTube raving about it, it just made me feel so much better for having it and I don't know why! Haha. It smells lovely and I got mine from tesco for £3.49 but I think its like £1 more expensive now. How times have changed!
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coral In Gold - I was after a Coral colour and saw this in Tesco so just bought it, at the time I bought it a few years ago it really didn't suit me so I just shoved it back in my drawer but wearing it now, I love it! It's such a nice shade and again really inexpensive. This whole range smells lovely so thats a definite bonus!
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - Every blogger owns a lip butter right? They're like the most hyped up lip sticks since everrrr! This is my only one however but I still love the finish and how creamy it is, the consistency is just right and the colour pay off is sheer but buildable. Such a good summer shade as well.
  • Topshop Lipstick in Ohh LaLa - Again this is another orangey colour which there seems to be a hype around this summer in the blogger world, I might do an all orange look for summer and blog it!
  • Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial - Oh My GOOOOOOD Apocalips are just heaven then are my ultimate faves, I was obsessed when they first came out. This is my second tube of Celestial because I got drunk on night and lost my first tube, I also lost my iPhone 5 that night and my student card, it wasn't ideal AT ALL but I've replaced them all now so my life is complete! Moving on...This is so pigmented and super super long wearing as after the gloss has disappeared it turns into a stain! Neaaaaat!
So there we have it!! What do you think of these lip sticks?? Let me know!!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr



Links:
Rimmel Apocalips Review - http://aliciajadex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/review-rimmel-apocolips-celestial.html
MAC Pink Pearl Pop Review - http://aliciajadex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/review-mac-cream-sheen-lipstick-in-pink.html
Topshop Ohh LaLa Review - http://aliciajadex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/revew-topshop-lippies-ohh-la-la-and-all.html

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love the Rimmel colors! Great comparison, you should share your tips on http://Bellashoot.com – a great way to reach beauty lovers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!! Thanks, I've joined! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig