End of the week thoughts #1

Leave a Comment

Time to be thankful!



Hey guys!

This is a new post that I will post every Friday/Saturday depending on when I have time and it's just going to be a list of things that make me thankful/grateful and happy. I'm also going to throw in a few favourites. I saw this post on Monadot.net and thought it was so cute and really uplifting so I've put my own spin on it! Here we go!

This week I'm loving/grateful for:

  1. Little Get aways - My friend have organised a little get away to a little place called Shell Island a few miles away from me and I'm super excited for it and it's just nice to be able to get away once in a while!
  2. University - I've just moved my stuff home from uni and it was super sad. I can't wait to get back there in September and see everyone. So grateful that I actually have the choice and opportunity to go!
  3. Dairy Milk - I bet you're like, what? I thought this was a soppy heartfelt post? Naaaaah, I'm so glad Cadbury's brought out Dairy Milk. Cuppa PG, Dairy Milk, The Simpsons and my bed. Oh my god, life. It's too much.
  4. My family+boyf - This week i've realised how much we actually all chip in for each other and never ever let anyone go without. Such a cute little crew.
  5. Miley Cyrus's New Song - This is a FIRM favourite right now, I can't explain how in love I am with this song, my oh my. If you don't know what I'm on about search it on YouTube (We can't stop) it's that "Miley Twerk" video.  (now you know what i'm on about ;])
  6. Baby Shampoo - Make up brush washing has never been so easy!

And there we have it! What did you think of this post? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig