REVIEW: Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara

Leave a Comment

 Before:

 After:

Hey guys!

So I bought this months copy of ELLE mag for the same reason as many other people, the free Benefit They're Real mascara sample. I've wanted it for a while but I just can't justify spending £9.50-£19.50 on a mascara, even if it is really good I feel other mascaras can do the same job! 

Anyway I bought ELLE, got my sample sized mascara and was super happy. I have taken pictures of my lashes and as you can see, before the mascara is applied, they're light blonde and basically non-existant and afterwards they're very pigmented and have increased in length! I was very pleased with this and was pleased with the mascara so far.

I wore it throughout the day half expecting it to flake off like my other mascars or to go gooey in the heat, it did not. It stayed put all day, being extremely pigmented and making my lashes lengthen in size.

Overall I am very pleased with this mascara! I don't think I'd pay £9.50 for the size it is though, I may consider buying the £19.50 size, simply due to it's size. But only if i had money to burn!

What do you think of this mascara? Let me know!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig