My Favourite Bloggers! #1

Leave a Comment

Favourite Blogs #1

1)Beautymilkteef.com/ - Emma's blog has always been my favourite, if I'm going to make a trip to boots I make sure I read the reviews on her blog first! 
2)Fashion - smocktofrock.co.uk/ - I love Beki's style, I always find myself on clothing websites after i've been on her blog, definitely check it out if you haven't already!
3) Lifestyle -  I don't actually have any for this catagory yet, stay posted!
4)Recently found - shimmeyshimmeylipgloss.com/ - I found Louise's blog through the beauty of Twitter, and bbloggers chats! They really are useful for getting your blog around and she is a lovely person along with her blog!
5)All time favouritethelondonlipgloss.blogspot.com - Zoe's posts brighten my day, her hair is amazing, her music taste is amazing and her reviews include everything you need to know!
6) Everything in one milkbubbletea.blogspot.co.uk/ - Becky's blog includes, beauty, fashion, recipes and little lifestyle posts which is what I love! It's hard to find a good all in one blog but this is definitely my favourite!

Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 lovely messages:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig