Crazy little thing called love: Valentine's day special!

2 comments











Hellooo love birds!

This is an extra special post dedicated to the up and coming Valentines day! I've been looking at new underwear for valentines (or just an excuse to buy something) and I've recently been put onto a tight budget due to having my phone stolen - so I'm saving to buy a new one, however I'm thinking I can have one last treat before the spending ban!



                           











Alicia x
Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr


http://test.skimlinks.com
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. oooh pretty underwear! <3 love it!

    im following from the #bbloggers blog hop :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO thanks!! :) yeah me too haha :) followed you back xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig